• ¼ Red Cabbage
• ½ Small head of ice berg (torn or sliced into strip)
• ½ Red leaf cabbage (torn or sliced into strips)
• 2 Granny Smith apples diced small
• 2 Medium carrots shredded
• 3-4 Scallion thinly sliced
• 3 tbsp. of olive oil
• 1 ½ tbsp. of mayonnaise
• 1 ½ tsp Brown sugar
• ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
• 3 tbsp. of Lifeforce Apple Cider Vinegar
• 2 tbsp. of Roasted pecans
• Sea salt to season
• Cracked black pepper to season
PREPARATION TIME 15-20 MINS
Combine the cabbage., lettuce apples, carrots, and scallions in a large bowl.
Toss several times.
In small bowl whisk, together Mayonnaise and olive oil until completely smooth.
Add the sugar and mustard and whisk again.
Add in the apple cider vinegar salt and pepper until it emulsifies into a dressing.
Pour in dressing in salad bowl toss and then add pecan nuts.