180g pitted Medjool dates
200g roast almonds
25g cocoa powder
1 tbsp (15g) Lifeforce coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp (45g) Lifeforce smooth almond butter
Preparation Time:15 minutes
- Add almonds to your food processor and blitz to a fine crumb. Place into a bowl.
- Blend dates to a smooth paste in your food processor.
- Break up the date paste and then add most of your almond crumb, reserving about 2 heaped tbsp for coating some of the bliss balls, and cocoa powder to your food processor.
- Once combined add the melted coconut oil and almond butter to the mix and blend to form a thick paste. Divide the mixture into evenly sized balls. Roll each between the palms of your hands to form nice smooth bliss balls.
- Roll some of the bliss balls in the almond crumb to coat, pressing them in with your hands so they hold on tight.
- Store bliss balls in the fridge for up to 1.5 weeks or freeze for up to one month.