2 tbsp Lifeforce Avocado Oil
1 tbsp Lifeforce Apple Cider Vinegar
1 medium white onion finely chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
½ tbsp honey
2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp dried basil
50g walnuts, finely chopped
600ml passata or canned tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 cans of lentils of choice, drained and rinsed well
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Add oil to a hot pan. Toss onion and garlic into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add the apple cider vinegar, honey, paprika, basil, walnuts, passata, tomato paste and lentils to the pan and stir well to combine.
3. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes.
4. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
5. Serve with pasta of choice or spaghetti and some Parmesan if desired.