● 500g Lifeforce Original Muesli
● 200g unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
● 130g soft brown sugar
● 150g honey
● 1 egg
1. Preheat your oven to 180C (350F).
2. Line a 9 inch square baking tin with baking paper and lightly grease with butter or oil.
3. Place 200g muesli into your food processor and blitz to a coarse crumb.
4. Whisk together the melted butter or oil with soft brown sugar and honey in a large jug or bowl. Add the egg and whisk together to combine.
5. Place muesli from your food processor and remaining muesli into a large bowl. Add wet ingredients and mix well until the muesli is well coated.
6. Transfer the mixture to your prepared baking tin. Press down and spread evening with the back of a spoon or measuring cup.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing or stick into the fridge for a couple of hours for an even more even slice.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 25 minutes