- 200g Lifeforce Smooth Peanut Butter
- 50g oats
- 200g pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 150g dark chocolate, roughly chopped for coating
1. Blend together all ingredients in a food processor until you have a thick paste. It shouldn’t be sticky, but should hold together when pressed between your finger tips.
2. Divide dough into 20 -24 bites; roll into balls so they are nice and smooth.
3. Place into the fridge for 20 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate in a heat proof safe bowl using 30 second increments.
5. One at a time dunk the truffles in the melted chocolate and transfer to a baking paper lined tray to set.
6. Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to one week.