130g Lifeforce Peanut Butter
3 tbsp honey
80g plain spelt flour or any plain flour, gluten-free if necessary
80g dark chocolate or chocolate of choice roughly chopped
1 heaped tsp Lifeforce coconut oil; (two teaspoons if your coconut oil is already liquid)
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 2 minutes if microwaving counts!
Servings - 20 bites
- Mix together peanut butter and honey in a large bowl. Add the flour and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Divide dough up into 20 pieces and roll between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Sandwich each one between two pretzels and place them on a baking lined plate or tray into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave using a microwave safe jug or bowl that won’t overheat. Heat for 30 seconds, stir, heat for 30 seconds more. It should only take about 2 minutes in total.
- Add coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Remove bites from the freezer and dunk one side of each into the melted chocolate. Return them to the baking paper lined plate or tray to firm up.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.