• 1kg Pork Loin
• 500ml Lifeforce Apple Cider Vinegar
• 100g Butter
• 1 Apple Chopped
• 20g Wholegrain Mustard
• 10ml Lifeforce Apple Cider Vinegar
• 20g Honey
• 200g Puy Lentils (cooked)
• 300mls of vegetable stock
• 50g butter
• 1-2 carrots sliced
• 1 celery stick sliced
• 1 red onion sliced
• 1 quarter of red cabbage sliced
• 50g smoked bacon
• 1 large tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
• 1 large tablespoon Lifeforce Apple Cider Vinegar
• Season with salt & pepper
Preheat the Oven 170°c, Gas 4
Place the pork loin in a roasting pan, add the cider and butter, cover with foil and cook for 2 hours.
Remove foil check the meat is tender if required, cook for a further 30 mins.
Reserve the leftover cider and butter for reduction to serve over the pork loin.
Make the crust topping add the apple, mustard, cider vinegar and honey together and spread over the loin of pork. Put back in the oven and cook until golden brown. (20-25 mins)
Add butter to a large frying pan, sauté the bacon celery, cabbage, onion, carrot and lentils then add in the vegetable stock, balsamic vinegar and cider vinegar and simmer for 25-30 minutes until vegetable are soft. Serve with sliced loin.